Independent Jewellery and Full Frontal Face Paint


Anyone who knows me well, they know I am a sucker for a choker and I have an unconditional love for elephants. Combine the two and you're sure to find it in my jewellery box where it's the independent jewellers who are leading the way (along with the occasional pandora charm/ring!).

My latest find was @shopdakota and it's safe to say that my PayPal account took my order from this shop on the chin. I acquired the three necklaces above and the midi ring for only £19! At this price, and this level of quality, Perrie Edwards can move over as I will voluntarily be Shop Dakota's new ambassador. 

Another thing that those who know me well will understand is I'm a complete novice and a poor excuse for a girl when it comes to make up. I don't pretend to know about it and I take advice from anyone willing to give it. 

Two years after having been introduced to them, I am still ordering from the American brand E.L.F. They keep it simple, affordable and easy to use and I'm sure the make up gurus of the beauty world will back me up in recommending them. 


Next stop, Topshop Head Office. 


This post is dedicated to Louise Rennison. Your stories helped me through many teenage dramas. RIP.

Here's to being happy. 

@laurenhawke

0 comments:

Post a Comment