Clean Air Therapy.



Working in retail can sometimes be a little disheartening. You'd think anyone who is leisurely browsing the likes of Topshop and Fred Perry would be doing so by choice, for pleasure. The lesson I've learnt is that not everyone is like me and appreciates retail therapy for just that. Shopping can make some people extremely grouchy and lose all sense of their humanity (why do it then?!),

Girl, I'm in work right now and you're buying pretty new clothes, chill.

After a week of emotional testing sometimes the only remedy is a bit of clean countryside air. It might not have been glorious sunshine, but armed with my Primark kag in a bag and my fab family for company, I had the best day ever. Quite the opposite to raging hormonal psychotic shoppers, and I still managed to receive a compliment on my kag, pleated trousers and nike air max combination!

My beautiful Mum drinking Sangria @ The Shoulder of Mutton Inn
£9.95 for 1 litre!
Cakes for dogs @ The Lamppost Cafe and Boutique, Hebden Bridge
Freddie loved the Cheese and Apple.
Baguettes @ The Stubbing Wharf, Hebden Bridge
To die for gravy...
I would thoroughly recommend a visit to Hebden Bridge and all of the above. 

(Our English Summer hopefully hasn't been and gone even though we still had fun in the rain!)

Here's to being happy.

 @laurenhawke

0 comments:

Post a Comment