Queen B does it again...


Firstly, she co-creates one of the biggest girl bands of the 90's, then she becomes her own independent woman and quite literally rules the pop world. She releases a record-breaking album without any pre-marketing work and now she's about to dominate the fashion world with her own athleisure brand - IVY PARK lands this Thursday, 14th April.

Beyoncé is the Queen of many things and the key to her success is mystery. The sexiest, most empowering, admiring and successful brand building tool you can use. With so many female role models under scrutiny from the public eye, the art of mystery is becoming more and more attractive. 

Beyoncé has mastered the ability to give her Beyhive fan club enough level of an insight into her life and habits to satisfy them significantly. Whilst also ensuring the answer to the question, "what is Beyoncé up to?" is "not a bloody clue!" - genius, Sasha Fierce. 

This is a skill that can not only be translated to other pop stars (some of who should seriously consider taking B's tips), but also to us standard folk in our every day lives. With social media playing an ever growing role in our daily activities, sometimes involuntarily, the art of mystery has become even more necessary. But I'll have to get back to you when I've spoke to B myself on exactly how to nail 'mysterious goddess'.

But for now, let's take some simple advice from the Anchorman himself - stay classy Liverpool (and the rest of the world, including San Diego).

BLOG UPDATE: I baked a boss banana bread (if I do say so myself) so I'll be needing to update my ambitions check list - and add a couple more! I'll also share the super easy recipe that I used.


Here's to being happy. 

@laurenhawke

0 comments:

Post a Comment