Mission #SeeTheWorld (Holiday Pictures!)


At 22 years old I am lucky enough to have visited a number of different countries and cities across the world, I have my parents to thank for those opportunities. Despite them no longer being in control of my travels, my urge to see EVEN more of the world is still growing strong.

Speaking of my parents, I have just arrived back from the most amazing 2 week holiday with my family - myself, my boyfriend, my brother, his girlfriend and the best mum and dad EVER. We enjoyed an all inclusive break in Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Southern Spain at the Protur Roquetas Hotel & Spa - it was INCREDIBLE. Beautiful hotel, amazing food, stunning weather and the best company.

I recently read something on Facebook (one of the many anonymous articles we all waste our time reading on the social media platform!). This post described how if you love someone, if you have that special, hard-to-find connection with someone, then you should travel with them. And that couldn't be more true, I can't wait to see more places in the world with my amazing family - even if it's just all the hidden gems of Rossendale and the North West. Either way, keep your mind travelling.

Here are some piccy's from my wonderful trip including some outfit inspo.































Here's to being happy.

@laurenhawke

0 comments:

Post a Comment